|APARTMENT RENTAL AGREEMENT|
This agreement, made by and between _______________________________________________ (Guest) and
PowerTools Software, Inc./TechKnowledge (Owner) wherein both parties agree that the Guest(s) shall rent the apartment described
herein located in Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina, as follows:
ADDITIONAL TERMS and CONDITIONS
This Rental Agreement includes Additional Terms and Conditions that are printed on the reverse side of this document. The Guest(s) acknowledge that they have read and agree with these Additional Terms and Conditions.
DAMAGE or LOSS to the APARTMENT or PROPERTY THEREIN
In addition to the RENTAL CHARGES itemized above, the Guest agrees to pay for any damage or loss to the apartment or it's contents that may occur during the Guest's rental period, whither caused accidentally or otherwise, by the Guest(s) or the Guest's visitors. This liability does not include any malfunction of the apartment's facilities, appliances, fixtures, equipment, electronics or furniture that may result from normal wear and use.
In the event that there is any damage or loss to the apartment or it's contents during the Guest's rental period, either divulged by the Guest or discovered during the rental period or for a period of SEVEN days thereafter, the Owner and/or his Agent is authorized to deduct the cost of said damage or loss from the Guest's Security Deposit as provided herein.
As a Security Deposit against any loss or damage to the apartment or its contents AND/OR for the cost of any long distance telephone calls made from the apartment's land line during the Guest's rental period, the Guest has provided a Security Deposit either by cash as provided in a Cash Security Deposit Receipt attached hereto, OR by credit card as provided in a Credit Card Charge Authorization attached hereto.
This AGREEMENT is made this day and date written below:
|ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS|
• The Guest(s) acknowledge that the apartment is rented for vacation purposes and agrees that the apartment will be used only as the Guest's temporary residence.
• The Guest(s) may not sublease the apartment, or assign or transfer this Rental Agreement to any other party.
• The Guest(s) agrees that no more than 4 people approved by the Owner or Agent in advance will occupy the apartment unless other arrangements are made with the Owner or Agent.
• The Guest executing this agreement accepts full responsibility and all liability for the actions of the other guests in the Guest(s) group and all other persons the Guest(s) allows to enter the apartment.
• Failures of utility services such as internet service, cable TV service, Vonage VOIP telephone service, or regular land line telephone service, and failures of appliances, electronic devices, televisions, hot tubs, pools, etc. will be responded to as quickly as possible. However, The Guest(s) agree(s) that no refunds shall be given to the Guest(s) for such failures as every effort is made to ensure that the property is properly maintained.
• In addition to the RENTAL CHARGES itemized herein, the Guest(s) agree(s) to pay for all long distance telephone calls made via the land line telephone in the apartment during the Guest's rental period. In the event that the Owner or Agent incurs any charges for long distance telephone calls made on the apartment's land line telephone during the Guest's stay in the apartment, either divulged by the Guest or discovered by the Owner or his Agent within a period of THIRTY days thereafter, the Owner or Agent is authorized to deduct the cost of said long distance telephone calls from the Guest's Security Deposit as provided therein.
• The Guest(s) agree(s) that no cats, dogs, birds or other animals shall be kept in the apartment.
• The Guest(s) agree(s) that Owner and the Owner's Agents are not liable for any personal property belonging to the Guest(s) or the Guest's visitors that may be lost or stolen from the apartment or from the building.
• The Guest(s) agrees that Owner or the Owner's Agents are not liable for any physical injury that the Guest(s) or the Guest's visitors may incur in the apartment or in the building.
• The Guest(s) agrees that the Owner and/or Agent may enter the apartment in the event of an emergency, including but not limited to water leaks, or plumbing, gas and electrical issues. In such instances the Owner/Agent will make every effort to contact the Guest(s) prior to entering the apartment and will subsequently advise the Guest(s) of any such entry.
• Both parties agree that this Rental Agreement will be terminated in the event that the apartment is destroyed by fire or other casualty so as to become unfit for human habitation. In such an event, the Guest(s) will be entitled to a refund of the unused portion of the rental charges.
• The Guest's use of the apartment and building's common areas shall not disturb other residents. Disturbing the building's peace shall result in the immediate termination of this Rental Agreement.
• The Guest(s) agree(s) not to physically modify or alter the apartment in any way.
• If the Guest(s) stay(s) beyond the expiration of the Rental Period, the Guest(s) agrees to pay a penalty in the amount of $500.00 USD per day until the Guest vacates the apartment.
• The Guest(s) accepts that the individual executing this agreement on behalf of the Owner as the Agent is the authorized agent for the Owner and shall not contest the validity of this agreement on any related grounds.
• The term "Guest", both in singular and plural reference, shall specifically refer to the individual(s) named in and/or executing this Agreement, and to all other persons accompanying them and/or permitted by them to enter the apartment.
• Both parties agree that this Rental Agreement may be legally enforced in any appropriate court in the country of Argentina.